Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ziggy

My God daughter Evin who lives with me and I picked him up in Alabama yesterday. 
He's a Potcake rescue puppy from the Turks and Caicos.

My son Marks and our poodle Kozmo hanging with Ziggy.
 Poor fella was wiped out from his travels!

Last night before bed time we were stretched out on the kitchen couch.
 Kozmo was on my lap but I couldn't get all of us in the pic!

This morning! He has captured my heart!

I forgot how much like babies that puppies can be! We were up several times in the night to go outside! He whines when he wants to go out too! Such a good little fella! I'm in love!



6 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart. good name too. He surely has found a great home.

    my son had a small blonde dog named Ziggy for 14 yrs. He absolutely loved him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ziggy is what the rescue place named him and we adored it! My son has fallen in love with our Ziggy too =) I've forgotten how much like babies they are though!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Michelle he really is a great addition to our home!

      Delete
  3. What a great dog!!

    They do have a way of worming themselves into our hearts, don't they?

    Arf arf...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's just a puppy now and you know how puppies are! We're excited to have him. He has us all kowtowing to him already lol!

    ReplyDelete